1/03/2008

I am not afraid, I feel no guilt

For posting so many pictures of the sky. I know I do it all the time, but why not? I'm proud of My picture and My Pflugerville Sky. A beautiful Sky is not uncommen here. I thought that was true for all places, but, after a recent visit out of state, I find that this is not true. I am not going to slander the other state, but whilst there, not one breathtaking sky. Too bad. Now, I just appreciate mine more. Thats good.

So it goes.

This sky was outside Pflugerville High School one countless day. I ran out to the middle of a feild and plopped on my belly and 'SNAP'. I capturd two girl souls. Later they walked over me becaus I was lying on the ground. A whole bunch of other kids were there but none of them knew how to look up apperintly so this little candy veiw was all mine. And yours now.

(if you love me, you'll click the bigger picture)

No comments: